Buy Ephenidine Powder Tested, Order Cheap 50g Ephenidine Online
Ephenidine is also known as NEDPA is a lesser-known novel dissociative substance of the diarylethylamine class. Buy Ephenidine Powder Tested, Order Cheap 50g Ephenidine Online.
Ephenidine is an NMDA receptor antagonist that is structurally related to diarylethylamines like diphenidine and methoxphenidine.
Ephenidine and related diarylethylamines have been studied in humans as treatments for neurotoxic injuries
Subjective Effects Buy Ephenidine Powder Tested, Order Cheap 50g Ephenidine Online.
Ephenidine is reported to have a much more rapid onset and lower half-life when vaporized or smoked. Buy Ephenidine Powder Tested, Order Cheap 50g Ephenidine Online.
When consumed this way, it is suspected to be carcinogenic when excess heat is used. Some user reports have concluded that vaporization and plugging require as low as 20% of what would be a common oral dose for that person.
- Tactile disconnection
- Spatial disorientation
- Pain relief
- Cough suppression
- Appetite suppression
- Physical autonomy
- Increased heart rate
- Orgasm suppression
- Changes in felt gravity
- Stimulation – This compound produces stimulating effects at lower doses which are less intense than that of diphenidine or methoxphenidine.
- Nausea – This effect is inconsistently produced even within similar dosage ranges.
- Gait alteration – Ephenidine typically causes movement such as walking to be perceived as automated and robotic. Buy Ephenidine Powder Tested, Order Cheap 50g Ephenidine Online.
The general head space of ephenidine is often described as particularly euphoric and clear-headed in comparison to that of DXM and ketamine.
The specific cognitive effects can be broken down into several separate subcomponents which are listed and described below:
- Thought acceleration and deceleration
- Dream potentiation
- Consciousness disconnection
- Cognitive euphoria
- Novelty enhancement
- Creativity enhancement
- Time distortion – This creates the illusion of time passing much more slowly than it would while sober.
- Ego inflation – This occurs at a low dosage and in a fashion that is less intense than that of mephedrone, methamphetamine, or cocaine.
- Visual disconnection – This eventually results in the ephenidine equivalent of the famous “k-hole” or, more specifically, holes, spaces, and voids alongside structures.
- Visual acuity suppression
- Double vision – This component is prevalent at moderate to heavy dosages and makes reading impossible unless one closes an eye.
- Pattern recognition suppression – This effect generally occurs at higher dosages and makes one unable to recognize and interpret perceivable visual data.
- Frame rate suppression
- Drifting – In comparison to other dissociatives, this effect is more prominent than ketamine, MXE, diphenidine, and methoxphenidine.
- Perspective distortions
- Environmental orbs
- Environmental cubism
- Scenery slicing
Tolerance and Addiction Potential Buy Ephenidine Powder Tested, Order Cheap 50g Ephenidine Online.
As with other NMDA receptor antagonists, the chronic use of ephenidine can be considered moderately addictive with a high potential for abuse and is capable of causing psychological dependence among certain users.
When addiction has developed, cravings and withdrawal effects may occur if the user suddenly stops their usage.
Tolerance to many of the effects of ephenidine develops with prolonged and repeated use. This results in users having to administer increasingly large doses to achieve the same effects.
Although many psychoactive substances are reasonably safe to use on their own, they can suddenly become dangerous or even life-threatening when combined with other substances. Buy Ephenidine Powder Tested, Order Cheap 50g Ephenidine Online.
Stimulants – Both stimulants and dissociatives carry the risk of adverse psychological reactions like anxiety, mania, delusions, and psychosis, and these risks are exacerbated when the two substances are combined.
Depressants – Because both depress the respiratory system, this combination can result in an increased risk of suddenly falling unconscious, vomiting, and choking to death from the resulting suffocation.