SPECIFICATION Buy HEX-EN Powder, How to Order 50g HEX-EN Cheap Price
Product Name: Hexen Buy HEX-EN Powder, How to Order 50g HEX-EN Cheap Price
Other Names:n-ethyl-hexedrone, ethyl-hexedrone, NEH
Molar Mass:219.33 g/mol
The purity of the substance:99.9%
Physical properties: crystals and powder
Pharmacology Buy HEX-EN Powder, How to Order 50g HEX-EN Cheap Price
Very little data exists on the human pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of N-ethylhexedrone and other substituted cathinones.
Like amphetamines, synthetic cathinones exert their stimulating and sympathomimetic effects via increasing synaptic concentration of catecholamines such as dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine.
These molecules are able to inhibit monoamine reuptake transporters producing a decreased clearance of the neurotransmitters from the synapse.
Furthermore, they may cause the release of biogenic amines from intracellular stores. It appears that N-ethylhexedrone has a high preference for the dopamine transporter.
Subjective Effects Buy HEX-EN Powder, How to Order 50g HEX-EN Cheap Price
User reports suggest that N-ethylhexedrone has more side effects compared to other stimulants like mephedrone or NEP.
This can lead to excessive redosing, sobriety delusions, and toxicity, which can eventually lead to highly uncomfortable experiences.
The effects of vaporized N-ethylhexedrone are reported to be much stronger and more euphoric with fewer side effects than when insufflated or taken orally, but extreme care should be taken with this route of administration due to the degree it promotes compulsive and reckless use.
Another commonly noted property of N-ethylhexedrone is its tendency to produce a powerful initial rush that fades away and cannot be brought back by redosing, only increasing the negative physical and mental side effects.
Physical Effect Buy HEX-EN Powder, How to Order 50g HEX-EN Cheap Price
- Stimulation – N-Ethylhexedrone is reported to be moderate to extremely stimulating and energetic.
- Spontaneous bodily sensations – As with related cathinone, it is commonly reported that medium to high doses of N-ethylhexedrone can produce a pleasurable “body high” characterized by pleasant tingling sensations, which are stronger than that of amphetamine but weaker than a-PVP.
- Tactile enhancement and Tactile suppression – Reports suggest that at moderate to high dosages, N-ethylhexedrone is slightly anesthetic which is reminiscent of cocaine.
- Pain relief
- Mouth numbing – N-Ethylhexedrone presents a moderate local anesthetic effect.
- Vasoconstriction – A number of reports indicate, N-ethylhexedrone can be considered slightly vasoconstrictive.
Cognitive Effects Buy HEX-EN Powder, How to Order 50g HEX-EN Cheap Price
The headspace of N-ethylhexedrone is typically described as extreme mental stimulation accompanied by a powerful sense of euphoria.
- Thought acceleration
- Euphoria – This effect is usually not as powerful as with amphetamine or mephedrone.
- Analysis enhancement – This effect is mostly present in lower doses and is considered weak compared to other stimulant compounds. At high doses, it becomes overshadowed by euphoric stimulation.
- Focus enhancement – This component is most effective at low doses as anything higher will usually impair concentration due to the accompanying euphoria.
- Compulsive redosing – This is perhaps the most well-known aspect of this substance.
Auditory Effects Buy HEX-EN Powder, How to Order 50g HEX-EN Cheap Price
Auditory effects are usually present at extremely high dosages, or when taken in a dangerously sleep-deprived state.
- Auditory hallucination
- Auditory distortion
After Effects Buy HEX-EN Powder, How to Order 50g HEX-EN Cheap Price
N-Ethylhexedrone’s comedown is usually described as slower and less dysphoric than the same effect found within MDMA or methamphetamine but harsher than that of NEP.
The effects which occur during the offset of a stimulant experience generally feel negative and uncomfortable in comparison to the effects which occurred during its peak.
This is often referred to as a “comedown” and occurs because of neurotransmitter depletion. Its effects commonly include:
- Cognitive fatigue
- Motivation suppression
- Thought deceleration
There are no reviews yet.